Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

Existential Bummer 8/31-9/6



This post is sooo late haha! But there is a youtube video that I super wanted to share last week, in reference to how I was feeling about life!

For the past two weeks, all I could think about was how much love I feel for everything in my life right now :) My husband, my dogs, our life, it's phenomenal and scary because I love it all so much :)

This short youtube video pretty well sums of This Existential Bummer...

 

The truth is I just need to be busier.
And on another note, I sometimes think, man, I'm not sure if I am emotionally prepared for kids. Business, sales, is safe because you can always create more, but love, love is fleeting and changing and so very unpredictable.
Maybe that is what makes it so awe inspiring and beautiful. We never know what to expect, love is what keeps us alive.
:)
I love this quote, it speaks to my heart

My goal in life is to live Fully, fully in every moment, while I can and enjoy it all fully, with all things I do and with everyone I meet. I want that on my headstone one day. "She Lived Fully and All Out" hahah :)

Oh! We saw James Browns movie, "Get On Up", this week (8/31-9/6) it was insightful and inspiring. He truly was a ground breaker and known for good reason to be the "Hardest Working Man, In The Business" If your into biographies and seeing how people rise to the top of their game, this is an excellent movie to check out. He was by no means a perfect man, but his hustle and story from Nothing to the Godfather of Funk is phenomenal and awe- inspiring!

James Brown and his movie, may or may not have prompted a clip in one of my videos this week! haha
"Get Up Off Of Your Thang...!"



:)

This week has been busy and exciting and fun! and I look forward to blogging about it, this Sunday (fingers crossed, it'll be on time! ;D
  

 

Subscribe To The Channel By Clicking HERE.

& Come Say Hi! : Instagram - Facebook - Twitter Pinterest


Xoxoxoxo
Shanelle


No comments:

Post a Comment