Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Act The Way You Want To Feel


I feel like :) This saying has been surfacing frequently, most recently.
Wow! How my motivation has eluded me. 
I was on fire before we left, doing all the things, that make me excited and feeling fulfilled and accomplished, somehow balancing it all.
Work, Vlogging, Exercise/ Me Time, Recreation with Hubbs and Friends, etc.

But since we have been back. I can not seem to get focused. 
It eludes me at every turn.

I feel like I am slowly getting back into the groove, but man is it slow.

It may partially be because I really dislike our living situation.
This is the smallest place we have lived in, since we have been married and we have so much stuff. (with stuff still in storage in Cali)
It's so cluttered and crowded (work picked this place, not us) but luckily we are moving into a two bedroom Tuesday and if we play our cards right, we should be in a home, end of this year, early next year. We are however, shooting for early this year.

There's not too much to blog about, other than that. :)
I am just super excited to get into a larger, clearer space and get back to my regular pace :)

We did get callings at church. 
Nursery for me, Primary for Jordan.

I miss my teens in Cali. That was so fun. But I do get to be with some totally awesome 3 year olds, two of whom, are our friends kids. So that is kinda fun.

We probably won't be in this ward when we buy a home, so I am glad, that I get to be with these 3 year olds, cuz the bond I get to have with them, will at least, be carried on, after we leave this ward. :)

To be so frank. This transitional period kinda sucks. Buying a home freaks me out. 
1. Because our original plan was just to come her for 3 months and work..we had no original intention of settling down here.
2. It makes me feel like we are "settling down"....which I want a home but I don't want to settle down, so it makes me kinda shut down.....

What I really need to do, is FOCUS on what I Do Want, not what I don't want, cuz that will get me nowhere fast. There is a great analogy for this, that I read in a book and it goes something like this. "Would you get into a taxi in New York City and tell the driver all the places you don't want to go.."..That'll get you nowhere fast.. So I gotta FOCUS on what I do want and how I want to feel and the vision we both have for our life and Start Acting How I Want To Feel. <<Cuz I know, acting how you wanna feel really works..and luckily I'm used to feeling good, so I know how to act :)

This will be a great week, we'll get back on track and be focused for our goals ahead.

If you read this I love you :) Sorry it's so hum drum, perhaps next week, will be more Fun!
If you would like to send us loving prayers, more love and light, that would be appreciated. I am going through a paradigm shift and it's throwin me for a temporary whirl :) 


xoxoxoxo

Shanelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment