Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2014

#TBT Our 2 Year Anniversary


In 4 days, Jordan and I will have been married for 2 years and together for 2 years and 10 months.

To My Sweet Husband, I Love You.
Being married to you, has been one of the most challenging, yet fulling things, I have yet to do.
We've both grown so much, in these short 2 years and I can't image my life without you.
The things I love most about you are also the things that drive me crazy! 
As you always say, "you are the Ying to my Yang" because we are so different but in many ways the same. 

You balance out my crazy and I make you crazy! ;)

I was so scared to be married and in reality, had never thought to plan a wedding before, in my life, unlike many of my girlfriends who had been planning their weddings from childhood. 
I had never even pictured myself married, until you.

You insisted we have a reception and not just elope, because "every girl deserves a reception." You have given me the courage to love and love fully and have broken down all my previous beliefs about marriage and love. You've taught me how to more effectively communicate, that "people who love each other, don't yell at one another" that was the most profound thing you have taught me, thus far, and I am grateful we learned that one, so early on. The moment you said to me, "I love you, I don't want to yell at you", completely changed my reality.

I know I have challenged you tremendously and that I can drive you crazy but I like it! haha!
Our life would be so boring without, the struggles, which make us more united and stronger as individuals and a whole.

I still hate excess video gaming but you've totally toned it down and your new found energy and zest for life, is so freshing and inspiring. Thank you for always striving to be better.

Thank You for loving me. For loving me, just as I am. 
You are so supportive, in Everything I do, and you never shut down by thoughts or ideas, but rather entertain them and I am SOO grateful for that because my ideas and thoughts are important to me! haha

You make me feel so confident in my skin and being with you brings a calm to my being.

You've also taught me, patience and stick-to-it-ness.

Thank You for traveling the world with me. Although, I had traveled a bit before, you have unlocked a whole new world of travel and play and shown me that life can be easy, if we allow it to be :)

I love your adventurous nature and your curiosity. I love the little things you do with your mouth when you are fibbing. And your sarcasm is funny and annoying all at the same time.

Thank you for bringing JoJo into our lives, if he is any indication of what our kids will be like, I am excited!! haha

Thanks for your sweet kisses and your sweet love. These past two years have been a struggle to find balance between our individual wants and desires and whats best for the relationship as a whole, but I wouldn't want to struggle with anyone else.

Thank You For Being You and Always Working to Be a Better You (<< that last one is a major turn on!) haha

Cheers to Eternity Babes!


No comments:

Post a Comment