Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Family Reun-FUN!!

Family Reun-Fun!
Haha! August 5th-16th! We’re crazy packed with madness and fun!!
I shared some of our Niagara Adventures and Michelle’s wedding. If you didn’t catch that, you can catch it HERE and also take a ride through the Niagara Falls, actually water fall with us.
And at the end of that post I mentioned, we were on our way to NYC. 
Jordan and I drove 5 and half ours to spend One Full Day, in the city and it was Marvelous. It was definitely on my Life List of things to do, so we did it! Haha! And I made a video synopsis of it and a separate post, Entitled Carpe Diem, What to do with One Day, in NYC.<<<

Once we got back from NYC, we slept for just a few hours, said our good-byes to Michelle’s awesome family! Who was so incredibly hospitable and wonderful and we headed to the airport, on course, to our family reunion in Idaho.
19 hours of flights, layovers and driving, we finally made it to our destination, where we slept and in the morning got on for the day.
The three and a half days spent with the Thompson family was filled with laughs, lots of love, lots of boat time an tubing and Loads of Fun!

Ideal Beach Resort- Bear Lake


 We're Flying!




 Cheech Knee Boarding

 Me and Grandpa
 Cheech Knee Boarding
 Uncle Syd


 Jordan Knee Boarding

I would have to say, hands down, out of all the traveling, that was my most favorite part of the trip. I have really been blessed to have been married into such a fun, loving and accepting family! They really fill my heart, each one of them, in their own way!

 Jordan in a Tree
                                                
 Juanito Bandito Show



I wish I could have personally gotten more pictures, with all the cousins. But I have lots of memories.

Friday morning, ended the reunion and Jordan and I spent the rest of the day, in Montpelier, where we relaxed and visited with Grandma Kunz and later his sister, entertained us, with some small town fun! Huckleberry picking, which I had never done before and which was a cute/fun experience, Pizza at Firehouse Pizza, which was the bomb-diggity and Night fishing.
I had never been fishing before, so it was quite the treat! Especially because Tyler caught one, allowing us to get the whole fishing experience! Haha!

In the morning, Marti made us, Huckeberry pancakes, with the huckleberries we picked and then we were off, to drive 3 hours to the closest airport to take us home! Haha!
Emily is so awesome for driving us down!
I wish there was more I could say, but it was more of a feeling…
I mean… we had great food, awesome fun and lots of love. Haha! It was a great end to our 2 weeks of fun!

Our flight was delayed 4 hours, due to plane issues, which kinda sucked, especially cuz we were so close to home!! 

BUT! Jordan and Jason had it arranged so that, my puppies, were at the house when we got there, so I didn't have to wait one more sleep to see them!! That was really Awesome!!


I am one grateful girl! :) xooxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment