Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Jordan Kunz 27th Birthday Extravaganza!

It was my Lover Butts Birthday! 

I have to admit, I was so stinkin excited for his birthday.
I feel like birthdays are so important and I actually probably go bigger on Birthdays than I do Christmas, cuz I mean come one it is YOUR special day. The day YOU were born..and in the case of my husband, that is certainly something to celebrate.
Don't get me wrong, we struggle sometimes, but he is certainly the greatest decision I have made and I love him eternally.

I got Jordan something, that he has been wanting for YEARS and just hasn't pulled the trigger on purchasing.  ;)
Jordan said, "those are the best kind of presents, the presents you can't personally justify getting for yourself...and that someone surprises you with" <3

So Here's His Birthday Bash, from beginning to end :)

It sure is fun for us to watch! :) I love seeing his reactions again and again :)
He really was excited and happy <3

P.S. Jason, Jordan's friend, who helped make this all possible, was out of town, during Jordan's Birthday. He let Jordan shoot his AR-15 (which he had Never shot before) and went in half on the gun with me!



-I personally didn't use yoke, I used Xantham Gum and Instead of Vanilla Extract, I used Stevia.
-We also ommited Pecans (he doesn't like them in dessert..hence why the frosting was homemade)

Also important, to stir mixture over heat for a least 10 minutes, continuously stirring, until mix thickens.

What was your most rememberable Birthday?!! 


Subscribe To The Channel By Clicking HERE.

& Come Say Hi! : Instagram - Facebook - Twitter Pinterest


Xoxoxoxo
Shanelle



No comments:

Post a Comment